Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Photo Dump

Here are some of the photos that I have taken over the past few outings. I don't have alot of time currently so the write up is going to be short.

 This is my best friend Ethan. This trip was his first in search of wild brookies.
 A nice Juniata County brown
 Me working a nice little stretch. This spot produced a nice wild brook trout.
 Ethans first wild brook trout, and also his first trout on a fly rod.
 I have also been floating the Juniata River alot lately for these guys. This is my buddy Matt with a beautifully colored smallie from our last float.

 This fallfish smacked my clouser while fishing for smallies. I really like the way this photo turned out. It actually is a really good sized fallfish too.
Last week Matt bought a Temple Fork BVK and wanted to try it out so we headed to a local stream to fish for some of these wild browns.
 Gotta love big brood stock planters. Thanks again spring ridge club for the big bows..... :)

Spruce Creek



Toothy Critter update:



Well still no hook ups on the fly, but we have had plenty of action on the flukes. This is the best one of the summer so far. The chain pickerel have been out in full force on a local lake this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment