Wednesday, October 31, 2012

BEAST MODE

With work and a relationship tugging at my ever diminishing free time, I haven't had much of a chance to get out fishing much. When I do, I go into beast mode and I am making so many casts, I feel like I am burning more calories than running on a treadmill. Yesterday, I was rewarded with a monster hybrid which also happened to break my largest trout ever caught record.
 26 inch 9.25 lb hybrid.........It decided it really wanted to hit my articulated sculpin pattern like it was the last   piece of meat in the river.
A decent cutt my buddy Tyler caught. The black spot disease really kills the beauty of the Yellowstone Cutts.
Shout out to my buddy Chris. His Cutty Candy sure does catch them.

1 comment:

  1. Please stop fishing, then.. fish with me

    ReplyDelete